LOVE THAT EVENTS! | DAY OUT : COUNTRY LIVING CHRISTMAS FAIR, LONDON (ON SALE NOW)
COUNTRY LIVING CHRISTMAS FAIR, LONDON | SATURDAY 11 NOVEMBER
RETURN COACH FROM SALISBURY/AMESBURY | ON SALE NOW
Thanks to so many of you sweetly asking if we are running our popular annual Christmas Shopping Trip to Country Living this year, we're delighted to let you know that "YES WE ARE!" and this Great Day Out is now on sale. Given there is so much demand, we anticipate this trip selling out quickly, so don't delay in booking your place - scroll down to reserve yours now (Gents welcome too)!
the perfect presents at Country Living's "epic" Christmas Shopping
event, that's full of festive cheer. Meet hundreds of artisan designers and makers along with farmers and growers from across the British Isles, and see the
pages of the magazine come to life in this festive extravaganza, that simply can't be missed! Accessories & Decorations, Interiors, Food & Drink, Gifts, Crafts, Fashion & Jewellery - it's the Christmas Shopping show that truly has it all!
find the perfect unique gifts for friends and family that you won’t see on the high street
- bring the magic of Christmas into your home with beautiful decorations, festive garlands and candles
- choose the perfect gift from an eclectic range of earthenware, home furnishings, stylish statement jewellery, clothing and beautiful accessories
- make this the Christmas of craft; browse a fantastic selection of crafting items: ribbons, buttons and yarns galore!
- take a short break from shopping for others and treat yourself; exquisite jewellery, luxurious fashion and unique
accessories - all perfect for party season
- find a heavenly hoard of tempting treats in our food & drink village; from locally produced sausages to handmade chocolate and plenty of other gorgeous Christmas goodies
- be inspired by the professionals - enjoy demonstrations in our cookery, crafting and lifestyle 'theatres'
- treat yourself to a glass of bubbles in the 'Drunken Duck' Champagne Bar
- relax and recharge in our pop-up Tea Rooms, serving delicious sandwiches, cakes and pastries - or venture outside into Islington, where you'll find cafes, bars and restaurants galore (re-admittance to the show is permitted)
Let's get this Christmas Shopping show on the road! Scroll down to reserve your place(s). Early booking recommended!
ON SALE NOW | EARLY BOOKING RECOMMENDED - THIS TRIP ALWAYS SELLS OUT QUICKLY
Saturday 11 November, 2017
PRICE£40pp includes return coach travel from Salisbury/Amesbury and all day admission to the Country Living Christmas Fair
Please note that if you have to cancel your booking, for whatever reason, we are unable to issue any refunds - please see our full T&Cs below.
Destination | Country Living Christmas Fair, Business Design Centre, Islington, London
Pick-Up Salisbury | 8:00am
Pick-Up Amesbury | 8:15am
Depart Windsor | 6:00pm
Return Salisbury (via Amesbury) | between 8:00pm and 9:00pm approx
Comfort Stops | at Fleet Services on both outbound and return journeys (15-20 mins)
GOOD TO KNOW
We should hope to arrive at Country Living by 11am (traffic permitting). We'll be dropped off as close to the Business Design Centre as possible - it's normally just a short 5 minute. Once you leave the coach, you go off and spend the day as you wish before we meet you at our pick-up point at 6pm and bring you home. We will make short comfort stops at Fleet Services on both outbound and return journeys (there is no WC on the coach).
The Business Design Centre is located in the heart of Islington. Centrally located it's within easy reach of Islington's lovely shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, meaning it's super easy to have a mooch around outside, if you didn't want to spend ALL day at the show. Equally if you wanted to venture on further into Central London, the nearest tube station, Angel is just a 5 minute walk away. The main London shopping 'hotspots' are all in easy reach. Click here to view a map of the London Underground.
Tickets are non-refundable. Payment may be made via PayPal or Debit/Credit Card (click on the PayPal button below - no account required) or by Cheque | Bank Transfer, please call 01722 330913. By proceeding with your booking, you agree to our Terms & Conditions - please read them carefully before paying as they govern your contract with us. Please be aware that if you are paying by PayPal, you are leaving our site in order to complete this transaction and we are not responsible for anything that occurs outside of our own site.